Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (7)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Don't Expect Magic
Kathy McCullough
Release Date: November 8, 2011

Don't Expect Magic


Delaney Collins doesn't believe in fairy tales. And why should she? Her mom is dead, her best friend is across the country, and she's stuck in California with "Dr. Hank," her famous life-coach father—a man she barely knows. Happily ever after? Yeah, right.

Then Dr. Hank tells her an outrageous secret: he's a fairy godmother—an f.g.—and he can prove it. And by the way? The f.g. gene is hereditary. Meaning there's a good chance that New Jersey tough girl Delaney is someone's fairy godmother.

But what happens when a fairy godmother needs a wish of her own? 
Summary taken from Goodreads.
 I came up on this book on Goodreads and it looks like such a fun read!  I actually haven't heard anything about this one, but it sounds so cute! Hopefully a fun, light and enjoyable read! I can't wait till it comes out. Oh and I love the cover as well. It's nice and simple! I also really like the water in the background! Pretty :)

What Are You Waiting On?

10 comments:

  1. This does look fun ! Did you know you can win a free copy in a GoodReads giveaway ? You should enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that sounds waaaaaay cute! And actually quite different than a lot of what I've read recently! That is definitely going on my wishlist! Great WoW pick! Thank you for commenting on my post! I really like your blog! :)


    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sounds like a great fun book I'm looking forward to it as well. I love the cover too.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover for that book and all the stars around the title. Good solid choice. Nice WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this one, but the cover is cute!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun read! Very cute cover too :)
    Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my WoW pick a few weeks ago! It looks so awesome, I can't wait to read it. Great choice!

    I'm a new follower! :)
    Andie

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want those tights!!! lol.

    I follow you here, and love the blog! I hope you'll stop by mine and see my WOW pick?! You can also enter my author group's latest giveaway for some signed books, and let me know a book you've tread and loved recently! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a really fun read! I love the girl's tights, I have a pair just like them! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds very interesting and different. =]
    Thanks for visiting my Wow. =]
    thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com
    -Michael

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...