Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 15 March 2013

Movie News - Divergent

Just for your information I'm imagining myself doing summersaults as I write this post! The reason behind my happiness is because the actor who will be playing Four/ Tobias in the much awaited Divergent movie was announced today! Squeals!!!!

Drum roll please.......



Name: Theo James
Age: 29
Nationality: British
Quick Facts: His real name is Theo Taptiklis. He starred in the movie Underworld: Awakening as David. In 2013 he starred in a TV Series called Golden Boy.

My Thoughts: Personally I'm really happy with this choice. I'm glad they didn't go with Alex Pettyfer, personally I never envision him as Four and don't really know how it would have worked out. But, I trust that Theo will be transformed into the perfect Four. My only problem I think is the fact that he is 29.. where Four is supposed to be 18. I'm not really sure about that but after all age is but a number :)

What Are Your Thoughts? 




4 comments:

  1. OOoh I loooooooooved him in Underworld!! And now he's Four?! Hot damn! I knew I loved Four for a reason! We even have the same birthday, he's just 3 years older than me! Sigh....definitely a crush for me! ;)

    Thanks for the tidbit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen any of the movies he was in but I think that I'll have to now! Can't wait to see him in character!
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm... While reading the book, I actually imagined Alex Pettyfer as Tobias/Four because of the movie "I Am Number Four" Haha! Like you, I also think Theo James looks quite too old for the character. Anyways, he still looks awesome and I think it would be unfair to judge him because of his age. :)

    I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually oblivious that Alex Pettyfer was a candidate for the role until just recently, by then he was not at all what I imagined while reading the books. And I agree, I feel he will do a great job as Four despite the age difference after all, Four was always mature for his age :)

      Delete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...