Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 17 December 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

Welcome to this weeks IMM!
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.


This week I got:
Eve - Anna Carey (Goodreads/Amazon)
Eve (The Eve Trilogy, #1)
Where do you go when nowhere is safe?
Sixteen years after a deadly virus wiped out most of Earth’s population, the world is a perilous place. Eighteen-year-old Eve has never been beyond the heavily guarded perimeter of her school, where she and two hundred other orphaned girls have been promised a future as the teachers and artists of the New America. But the night before graduation, Eve learns the shocking truth about her school’s real purpose—and the horrifying fate that awaits her.
Fleeing the only home she’s ever known, Eve sets off on a long, treacherous journey, searching for a place she can survive. Along the way she encounters Arden, her former rival from school, and Caleb, a rough, rebellious boy living in the wild. Separated from men her whole life, Eve has been taught to fear them, but Caleb slowly wins her trust . . . and her heart. He promises to protect her, but when soldiers begin hunting them, Eve must choose between true love and her life.
In this epic new series, Anna Carey imagines a future that is both beautiful and terrifying. Readers will revel in Eve’s timeless story of forbidden love and extraordinary adventure.

If I Tell - Janet Gurtler (Goodreads/Amazon)
If I Tell
Jasmine Evans knows one thing for sure... people make mistakes. After all, she is one. Jaz is the result of a onenight stand between a black football player and a blonde princess. Having a young mother who didn't raise her, a father who wants nothing to do with her and living in a small-minded town where she's never fit in hasn't been easy. But she's been surviving. Until she sees her mom's new boyfriend making out with her own best friend. When do you forgive people for being human or give up on them forever?


Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing weekend! As always I am super excited for my new books. I actually finished Eve earlier today and absolutely loved it. So hopefully I could get the review up soon! Also, I'm really excited for If I Tell. I've been getting into realistic fiction a lot lately so can't wait to check this one out!!

That's all from me this week.
What Did You Get In You Mailbox?

14 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed If I Tell, and I hope you do too. I've heard great things about Eve; looking forward to reading your thoughts on it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Haven't read those but hope you enjoy em!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow morning, be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Eve. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, If I Tell sounds heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo! I really wanna know what you think of Eve! If I tell was a great read! Hope you like it! muah! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh, you have Eve!! :) That was such a sweet book and I really hope you like it! Plus, I remember seeing If I Tell a while back and loving the sound of it, so I hope you like that one too!

    Awesome mailbox this week! Have an amazing Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I can't wait to read Eve! can't wait to find out what you think :))

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been curious about Eve for awhile. Interested to hear what you think.

    IMM: http://wp.me/p1KF0y-Jw

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eve looks so good :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I'll be picking up Eve later this week. I'm hoping it's good. If I Tell sounds interesting, but I don't think it'd be my first pick. I hope you like your books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed If I tell. It was a great book. Hope you enjoy it too!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeeee! Can't wait to read Eve myself and If I Tell sounds really intriguing! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen good reviews for both Eve and If I Tell! Hope you enjoy both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've actually not heard of either of them, but I love both of the covers!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...