Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 2 February 2013

Book Trailer - Prodigy

Prodigy - Marie Lu
Release Date: January 29, 2013


Prodigy (Legend, #2)

Book Trailer


I am so excited to read this one! Legend was amazing and Marie Lu is a fantastic writer. As for the trailer itself WOW! I love how book trailers are slowly evolving from a very short and low quality ad to a full on portrayal of the book in video format. I think the trailer to Prodigy was especially well done. It makes me even more excited to finally pick this one up!

What Do You Think? 

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, Prodigy is AMAZING. You'll love it, but the ending will destroy you. Seriously, let me know what you think of it.

    && your blog has CAPCHA thing... can you get rid of it?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...