Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Book Trailer - Ladybird, Ladybird

Ladybird, Ladybird - Abra Ebner
Release Date: September 15, 2011
(Goodreads/Amazon)


Ladybird Ladybird 

Trailer


Yes this one has been out for a while now but I haven't heard much about it and I find that saddening because I find this one to look like a really good read. I personally haven't read it yet but boy am I intrigued. The trailer is probably my favourite book trailer yet! If you read it let me now I would like to know what you thought of it!
Happy reading ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I also haven't heard about this book. It sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing the book trailer.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...