Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 5 February 2012

Memorable Monday

Memorable Monday is a new meme held at Escape In A Book!
How to Participate:
1. Share a quote that has captured your interest lately in a Memorable Monday post on your blog.
2. Leave the link to your post in the inlinkz widget at Escape by Book.
3. It would be nice if you visited one or two of the other participants.
4. If you tweet your posts then feel free to use the hastag #MemorableMonday

"I spent my life folded between the pages of books. In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction."
Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi 
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

7 comments:

  1. Ah!! Is that quote from Shatter Me?! I totally have to read it... I LOVE your choice. Thx for sharing!! I love this Meme!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can any book lover resist a quote like that? :) Even though it is fiction it is very true, it is nice to know that people who leads a difficult life can find comfort in books. Thank you so much for joining in on Memorable Monday, Mariym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very lovely quote! I didn't read Shatter Me yet, but I definitely want to do it so this quote really reminded me of that.
    And, as Mari already said, how can any book lover resist a quote like that? It's just basically a portrait of our feelings, isn't it? Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still struggling with Shatter Me: Shall I read it? Because most reviews are so great.. But it feels like too much hype for me to enjoy it. Then again, THIS quote sounds fabulous. *sigh*

    I think I should read it.. soon. : )

    Happy Monday,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing quote!! I still haven't read this one but it's on my TBR list. It looks like I need to get it soon!

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful quote. I think most book lovers feel some recogition in it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...