Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 20 February 2012

Teaser Tuesday (17)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


        • Grab your current read
        • Open to a random page
        • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
        • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
        • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My Teasers:
Legend (Legend, #1)
I will hunt you down. I will scour the streets of Los Angeles for you. Search every street in the Republic if I have to. I will trick you deceive you, lie, cheat and steal to find you, tempt you out of your hiding place, and chase you until you have nowhere else to run, I make you this promise: you life is mine.

Legend - Marie Lu
Page 45

6 comments:

  1. Exciting teaser! Have to put this on my TBR list.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Now that is one helluva teaser!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I actually received this book for Christmas but have yet to read it. I feel ashamed. I hope I can read it soon, especially after reading that amazing teaser. Thanks for sharing!!!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I really need to read this book!

    Here's my teaser: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this teaser! I have been interested in Legend for awhile now, but wasn't sure what it was all about. I'm excited to read it now though! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine:

    http://www.wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...