Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (12)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Touch Of Power
Maria V. Snyder
Release Date: December 20, 2011

Touch of Power (Healer, #1)


Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan assumes their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honored for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Territories, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos.

Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a band of rogues who, shockingly, value her gift above the golden bounty offered for her capture. Their leader, an enigmatic captor-protector with powers of his own, is unequivocal in his demands: Avry must heal a plague-stricken prince—leader of a campaign against her people. As they traverse the daunting Nine Mountains, beset by mercenaries and magical dangers, Avry must decide who is worth healing and what is worth dying for. Because the price of peace may well be her life. 
Summary taken from Goodreads.
Ah!!! I am soo excited for this one! That cover is gorgeous and the synopsis looks really cool. But most of all I'm excited about the fact that it is written by Maria V. Snyder! I've read her Inside Out and Outside In books and I love them immensely. So excited to read more by her!

So, What Are You Waiting For?

4 comments:

  1. I've got an ARC of this and haven't paid it much attention but now I will. Sounds awesome!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks really good! I haven't read anything by Snyder, looks like I should check out her Inside Out and Outside In books!

    Thanks for stopping by my Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this. Corinne Jackson has a book called Touched that has some similarities to this.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one sounds so great!!

    stop by my WOW post!? I have a few picks!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...