Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 8 September 2011

The Time Will Come



The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted at Books for Company, which showcases books we have meant to read for a while but never actually got around to doing so.
To join:
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!




The Alchemyst
Michael Scott
Release Date: May 22, 2007

The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1)

The tomb of Nicholas Flamel is empty. The greatest alchemist of his day supposedly died in 1418, but rumors continue to swirl that he continues to walk among us. Could it be true that this magician/chemist has access to the secret of eternal life? Could the Book of Abraham, which he purportedly owns, hold the key to this elixir? If it does, the theft of this single ancient volume could destroy the world as we know it. An exciting tale.
Summary taken from The Alchemyst, Goodreads page.


I bought this one all the way in February and till this day it has been sitting on my bookshelf, unread. Its no that it doesn't sound interesting, far from it actually. But I just never came around to reading it. The first time I heard of Nicholas Flamel was actually during Harry Potter and the Philosophor's Stone. Ever since than I've had an interest in him and I read a few articles on him but not much. So that was what first caught my attention and lead me to buy this book in the first place. Till this day I have read numerous reviews and many people have recommended the book to me so I think it is finally time to read this one! If you have read the book. Leave a comment and tell me what you thought of it!

2 comments:

  1. I think I might've read this book, if it's the first, otherwise, I haven't gotten to it, but the first (If this isn't that) was really good! Hope you can read it soon!

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice to here! This one is actually the first books :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...