Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 3 May 2013

IMM/ Stacking the Shelves #5



Welcome to this weeks IMM/Stacking the Shelves!
In My Mailbox and Stacking the Shelves are weekly memes held by Tynga's Reviews and The Story Siren. Here we share all the new and amazing books we acquired over the past week!


Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi
Can't wait to check this one out. I really enjoyed Shatter Me. I love the idea of a girl with a lethal touch. Can't wait to read this!

Dark Triumph - Robin LeFevers
Oh goodness! Fangirl shriek! Guys this is my life. I love this series so much it is definitely next on the list for me. Can't wait to see more of this world and characters! Go team assasin NUNS!

Fire Study - Maria V. Snyder
Scent of Magic - Maria V. Snyder
I really love Maria V. Snyder so far I've loved everything that I've read by her. I hope these two sequels are just as good as the previous book in each of the respective series (Poison Study Series and Healers Series).

Sorry for the lack of posting as of late, life has been so hectic and it's only going to get worse from here. Summer can't come fast enough :( But hopefully I'll make sometime to read these amazing books and do some fun posts soon! Thanks for stopping by The Book Faerie, leave a comment with your links, I would love to see what you guys got!

So, What's New On Your Shelves This Week?

7 comments:

  1. LOVELOVE the Study series! I think all the books are great.
    I just got Dark Triumph myself and I can't wait to dive in!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul. I've heard good things about Unravel Me
    New GFC follower
    Would love if you get the chance to check out my haul
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new books! I haven't read any of Snyder's books yet, but I'd love to get started on Poison Study! Enjoy. :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, Maria is a fantastic fantasy writer. comparable to the likes of Kristin Cashore!

      Delete
  4. Haha the infamous chapter 62! Will have to get on that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unravel Me was such an incredible sequel. I loved it! Scent of Magic sounds great and Dark Triumph was really good, too. Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week! I can't wait to read Unravel Me! I loved Shatter me! NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...