Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 14 January 2012

Goodreads Reading Challenge

Sorry for such a late update and the lack of posts lately. 2012 has not been very good for reading so far with my exams coming up. But, hopefully it will pick up and I will also try to be more active on my blog! So please hang in there!!!

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Mariym has completed her goal of reading 70 books in 2011!


I'm so proud to have read 83 book in 2011. My goal was to read 70 book and I read 13 more so I am really happy about that!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Mariym has read 1 book toward her goal of 100 books.


For 2012, I hope to read 100 books! This a huge step for me as a reader. I have always wanted to read 100 books in a just one year. But according to Goodreads I am not off to a great start as I am 2 books behind. Eeek!!! Wish me luck everybody :)

So, what's your reading challenge for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...